Tuesday, August 4, 2015

July Book Haul | Books




I am so excited to be showing you this, guys! I've been on a mini book buying ban, just because my TBR bookshelf was full and my large bookshelf plans aren't going anywhere at the moment. So I thought, I'll wait till after Ramadan, I'll have Eideya (Money given by relatives to celebrate the feast), maybe local bookstores would offer a discount. (One did by the way and that was SUPER AWESOME).

First, most of these books
are bought at <a href="http://cherryblossom-books.com/">Cherry Blossom Online Bookstore</a>  which is the best thing that happened to me this year!

First I bought:
The Martian  by Andy Weir.
Unnatural Creatures  by Neil Gaiman.
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares  by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn.

The new shipping arrived at the bookstore and I couldn't help myself, I've been looking for those for so long (especially that Dash and Lily's cover, I've been looking everywhere for it!)

Then, the bookstore offered a 20% discount for Eid and OF COURSE I jumped at the opportunity and bought:
Ignite Me  by Tahereh Mafi.
The Darkest Minds  by Alexandra Bracken.
Seraphina  by Rachel Hartman.
Prodigy  by Marie Lu.

Of course there was a casual pass-by a local bookstore (Diwan) and I bought:
Champion by Marie Lu,
because I need to read the rest of the trilogy and it was right there!

Um.. then my cousin was buying books from Cherry Blossom and I could just sit there so I bought:
The Knife of Never Letting Go  by Patrick Ness.
Unravel Me  by Tahereh Mafi.
That would be my first Patrick Ness experience and I'm so excited to see what everyone's been talking about. (Yeah, I bought Ignite Me first first for some reason. There was a 20% discount, I don't think I was thinking straight xD)

Now, I'm all set to complete those two trilogies (Legend and Shatter Me) which I couldn't choose which to complete first until my cousin told me he'd read Prodigy along with me and he finalized that.

P.S: I'm now active on Instagram, so please check it out (link on the left). I never tried it before so it's a pretty time consuming thing to try to learn and explore all this, so I might be pretty late to post here :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment