Friday, August 14, 2015

August Playlist | Music


 I said it in my July Wrap Up post but if you haven't read it I'll say it again.
I. Give. Up. On. Summer. Songs!

I can't find a song that feels like Summer, and maybe that's not all these artists' fault that I'm not feeling it. I just had this expectation for
some reason that I'll find fun Summer songs (I don't know why but I'm not liking Cool For The Summer as everyone seems to do). The closest thing that met my expectations is Five More Hours by Chris Brown, that song is F.U.N :D

So, second best thing to have on your playlist in Summer other than fun, happy, dance songs? Favourite songs!

You don't know this yet but most of my favourite songs are sad ones, or really calm, in-the-serene-mood kind of songs but that's not Summery either! So I decided to make a cocktail of genres, feelings and moods while making my August Playlist.

- Old happy Song:
     Two Better Than One
- Old Sad-but-makes-me-Happy Song:
     Chasing Cars
- Song For The Book I'm Currently Reading:
      All Our Endless Love
- Sing At The Top Of My LUNGS Song:
      Twin Skeleton's (Hotel in NYC)
- Bea Miller (I'm actually listening to all of her album but I decided to only add a couple here)
- Bunch of Recent Listens That I really liked     and...

*Blend*    *Blend*     *Blend*      *ShakeShake*

VOILA! The perfect recipe for a GREAT playlist!

P.S: If you haven't gathered already I'm loving this playlist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment