Friday, August 14, 2015

August TBR | Books

Also long overdue :( I’m trying to catch up guys, I swear.



Okay, as you can see I have a pretty ambitious TBR pile here, but unlike most of you I’m still in the middle of my Summer vacation here. I’ll start in October :P


Mainly, my goal this Summer is to catch up on most of the series I already started and start super-hyped series (hence Miss Peregrine here). So, I’m starting with my top priorities here being the Legend and Shatter Me trilogies. I recently bought the rest of the series so I could marathon the rest (if they’re only two books is it still considered marathon-ing? Huh *shrug*). The Martian won’t come out till October but I just can’t wait to read it.

We’re in the middle of the month, however, and I have been not exactly in a reading slump, but I’ve surely been taking my time. Not to mention that I started a book not mentioned here. I just felt the need for a Kristen Ashley after reading Prodigy so much I couldn’t not give in. This trilogy is ruining me , I’m telling you!

This is the order I have in mind:
 - Prodigy by Marie Lu (Been there, read that)
- Champion by Marie Lu (I’m already reading it)
- The Martian by Andy Weir (As I said. Can’t. Wait)
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (Gotta know what all the fuss is about)
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (Because I’m already creeped by the idea of reading Miss P. and I’ll need a lighter read)
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (Because it’s about damn time!)
- The Queen of The Tearling (Not sure I’ll have the time but putting in anyway :D)

 I have posted this picture on Instagram earlier this month because I’m more active there. I’ll try to be as active here but follow me on Instagram just in case ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment